Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fault in Our Stars (book)

This book is a story about two cancer sick patients named Hazel Lancaster and Augustus Waters who fell in love with each other. They met at a support group and their exciting love story started with a very mysterious book. It's light, witty, romantic and sad and happy. I'm not spoiling!

It's a cliche but this cancer story book made me cry hard. Maybe because only a few people could find true love, and these two people found it in each other. Why is there always a catch? Can't we have it all? LOL. But on the other hand, I thought that maybe if they didn't have cancer, they wouldn't have met, and maybe that's their consolation. 

Well, I love how John Green explained his thoughts through this book. You could actually say he overthink things. LOL. He's too romantic and cheesy and geeky, which is cute. This made him different from all the other authors. I love John Green. ❤ Read it! :) 

Rate: 4 stars 




No comments:

Post a Comment