I've read almost all of the books of Sheldon and most, if not all of them are brain-teasing. His works are so distinct from others, fast-paced and is never predictable. Every novel features high intellect and very exciting chapters.
The last book i've read is Tell Me Your Dreams and this is one of the best works of Sidney. This is a story of three women named Ashley Patterson, Toni Prescott and Alette Peters who happens to share one thing in common. Read to find out what the shocking twist is :)
But my all-time favorite book by the master storytelller is the Stars Shine Down. It is about a woman named Lara Cameron who faced a lot of obstacles in order for her to achieve the success as a real estate developer.
I love this book more than the others because it touched me the most. I'm a big dreamer and Lara Cameron's wit and intellect inspired me, and makes me live with the fact that girls could also rule the male-dominating world -the business world. I wanna be just like her!
I don't have to make a list of recommended books by Sidney because ALL of them are promising. So I tell you, the next time you hunt for a thrilling and exciting book to indulge with on a boring uneventful summer day, grab a Sheldon!
Just in case you're too lazy to search for them, I made a list of all of his books:
· The Naked Face (1970)
· The Other Side of Midnight (1973)
· A Stranger in the Mirror (1976)
· Bloodline (1977)
· Rage of Angels (1980)
· Master of the Game (1982)
· If Tomorrow Comes (1985)
· Windmills of the Gods (1987)
· The Sands of Time (1988)
· Memories of Midnight (1990)
· The Doomsday Conspiracy (1991)
· The Stars Shine Down (1992)
· Nothing Lasts Forever (1994)
· Morning, Noon and Night (1995)
· The Best Laid Plans (1997)
· Tell Me Your Dreams (1998)
· The Sky Is Falling (2001)
· Are You Afraid of the Dark? (2004)
· Sidney Sheldon's After the Darkness (2010)
Also don't miss out his autobigraphy The Other Side of Me which is a must-read for big dreamers who wants to hear loads of inspirational stories. :)